Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My new sisters!

Hey everybody! Welcome to the Gwen show! Okay, I have the results from the poll before Christmas. I know I haven't been on lately, I'm sorry. It's just, I have been so busy lately. Okay, I asked last time which doll my mom should get. She got Lanie before anyone could vote. She also got her first JLY! For her birthday she also got an Our Generation doll. Oh, and she bought Emily in February. So now I have 6 sisters! That means 7 total!!! So, we have interview time with Emily, Lily[Our Generation], Lanie, and Sillowett[JLY]. So first, lets start off with the oldest out of them. Lily, come on! "Hey everybody! Let me start off with my full name, it's Lily Anna Meadows! My favorite color is red, as you can tell. My best friend's name is Hailey, but it's spelled Halleyee. I love horses, I own one, her name is Oreo. My favorite sport is horse-back riding! It's amazing! My birthday is on March 27, a day before my mom's best friend, Sammie. Pretty wacko! I'm the second oldest girl in the doll family, I'm going into 6th grade and yeah! It's pretty cool!" Lily, who's your favorite sister? "My favorite sister would have to be......... Emily, she's just so much like me. Your my second favorite, Gwen!" Sweet! Can't wait to tell Emily! Okay, so thank you Lily, for having the time to type that out, and yeah so on the second to last day of school, Roxy got a question. It was "why do you even make these types of things anyway?" Well, if you have the same question, here's the answer: It's just because.... well it's like the news except for dolls! Now for the poll time! So, what do you think? Should I stick to this? Or should I go with something different like blog what happens with me every once in a while? What do you guys think? I'm having a hard time deciding considering that I only have one follower on here, so I'm just wondering. Please help! Okay, so I think Lanie, Sillowett, and Emily should wait for their interviews. Well, if you have any questions, please ask. So, Julie would like to say some things. After AGAIN Kit quits hitting me with a bat! So yes, Kit and Sammie came over and Kit is Julie's BFF who always hits me with a bat! It's okay, because it's foam! Okay, now it's time for Jules! Hey people! Julie here! The thing I wanted to say was go check out my new blog: Groovy, Julie Albright. I decided to do my own because Gwen always hogs the spotlight! So yeah, thanks everybody! Peace out!!!! Well, she's right, so ummm, also check out Emily and Lily's, their gonna make one and then Sillowett and Lanie will eventually! So yeah! I better get going, it's dinner time and Rebecca is getting mad at me. OH and she'll have one soon, too! So enjoy! Love ya all! Bye :)


~Gwen,
Julie, Lily, and again, Kit :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment