Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gwen Thompson Issue 3

Hi everyone! It's Gwen Thompson here! So, first we have some buisness to take care of. First, our answers to our pole. I didn't get any from you, our viewers so I asked my class and people at my school who like American Girl, witch historical was their favorite. I got Josephina, with that, I got 20 Josephina answers! I mean, wow, a lot people like the ones who have friends. The second person was Molly, then Addy. Next we have a question for me, not our guest. The question is from Julie Albright but not my sister, Julie, a diffrent Julie. She asked: If you could travel anywhere, where would it be, and why? Well, my answer to that would be Texas because I really love everything about it, or I would go to Tennessee. As you can tell, I'm just a country person, even though I was born in Minnesota. Next, we have our next pole. The pole is: Who's your favorite pet? Your choices are: Honey, Coconut, Licorice, Sugar, Ginger, Rebecca's kittens, Grace[Kit's dog], Bennett[Molly's dong], Yank[Emily's dog], Nutmeg[Julie's bunny], Kirsten's Cat and Kitten, Felicity's lamb, Felicity's horses, Kaya's animals, Starburst[Chrissa's Llama]. So, next we have Hayleyee Larson here, oh, wait, she's sick and I have a doctors oppointment so I better let you go, I will have Hayleyee and Samantha Parkington here next week. So, BYE!
-Gwen Thompson and my sisters, Julie Albright and Mia St.Clair.[also our new pet, HONEY!!!!!]

1 comment:

  1. Hi I pick nutmeg probably! But this is another question from Megan! Megan asks: What will be your dream job when your older and why? But Julie said that was a terrific answer!

    ReplyDelete