Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gwen Thompson Issue 4! And Saying of all of our AG stuff!

Hi everyone! It's Gwen here! So, most of you know our order. First we answer questions. We have two today. First, we have Megan. She asked: What is your dream job for when your older and why? Well, my answer to that is..... A FOOTBALL PLAYER!!!! A football player because I LOVE football, Julie would be a Basketball player, and Roxy would be a Baseball player. Chrissa: An olympic swimmer, Samantha: A vet, Kit: A reporter [she got a kids job for that], Hayleyee: An actress[she is one, kind of]. So, next we have someone from Roxy's school who doesn't want their name said for private reasons. The question is: Can we ask more then 1 question? Well, yes, of course! Now our answers to our pole. We'll start with our top 4, that's how it will be for now on. 1.Starburst.2.Nutmeg 3. Sugar 4. Felicity's Lamb. All right, next we're going to tell you the next pole for next week. Oh, by the way, we're posting early because we didn't have a lot for our last post so we're doing it this week, again. Next pole: Who's your favorite girl of the year[including friends]? Your choices just in case if you don't know and you wanna go on American Girl and learn about them. 1.Lindsey Bergman 2. Kailey Hopkins 3. Jess McConnell 4. Marisol Luna 5. Nicki Flemming 6. Mia St.Clair 7. Chrissa Maxwell 8. Gwen Thompson.... ME! 9. Sonali Matthews. Now, I announced last week that we'll have two people today, but it turns out, Samantha just got the h1n1 so she's not here, but she's fine. Hayleyee is here though. Since she doesn't have any questions from anyone, I'll ask questions. So, Hayleyee, what's your favorite color?"Brown." Alright, who's your best friend?" Mia and Samantha." Okay, favorite food?"Taco's" Favorite couison?" Julie, of course!" HEY!!!!!! Okay, favorite singer?''Demi Lovato. Same with actress." Okay, so that's it for today. Bye Hayleyee. Alright, now we are saying my sisters/couisons names and stuff we have.
Julie Albright:
Meet Outfit, Casual outfit, Softball set, Skateboard outfit, Heart dress, Rebecca's school outfit, Her Calico dress, Her bike, Nutmeg, Felicity's riding outfit, Silver glasses, Heeleys, Kaya mini doll, Rebecca mini doll.
Gwen Thompson... ME:
Meet outfit,Sparkly plum outfit&accessories, Bowling team set, Photographer outfit, Coconut, Rebecca's robe and slippers, Chrissa's pajamas, Felicity mini doll, Kit mini doll.
Hayleyee Larson:
almost every Our Generation outfit, OG dog Yorkie, Snowboard outfit and accessories, Meet outfit, Kirsten's baking outfit,
Kit Kittredge:
meet outfit, Her holiday dress, Her winter coat, Her birthday dress, Her sailor pajamas, Her
night table, Her bedtime extras, Her dog Grace, Grace's scooter thing, Her work boots&overalls, Her play outfit, Her school skirt set[the pink one], the blue school dress.
Samantha Parkington:
Her dog Jip, her Pajamas, Her holiday dress, her meet outfit, Her bike, Her bed, everything else.
Chrissa Maxwell:
Meet outfit,School days outfit, Starburst,Snowy chic outfit, Her snow gear, Her snow outfit, Her sundress, Her craft table, Her Swimsuit.
All: Sporty scooter, Kit's cookstove, Julie's birthday gooties, Julie's lunchbox, Kit's lunchbox.
Well, that's that. My grandma[ Roxy's mom] is about to be a godmother so we have to get into the car, even though JULIE is still sleeping, she's been sleeping ALL DAY! So, bye!
-Gwen Thompson, Mia St.Clair, Julie sleeping, Honey, every other animal.
[we will tell you Mia's stuff next week].

2 comments:

  1. Hey this question is from Felicity: Do you make a post every week or every other days! Because I am not sure! Julie asks: Hi again! Ummm... I was wondering will each of you girls fill out my poll for you! Alright here it is

    What age would you like to stay at and why?:

    Who is your BFF and why?:

    If you ever were stuck on an island what; island would you like to be stranded on?

    What is your fav. movie?:

    Do you like Twilight?:

    What grade are you in?

    Well these are it! Thanks Love Julie, oh and Felicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, I might've forgotten to mention the answers on my new issue but here:

    Roxy: I would stay just the age I am at because I like being a kid.
    My BFF is a girl named Sammie because we've known each other since 1st grade.
    I would probaly be stranded on Hawii or Madagascar.
    My fav. movie.... this is a hard one, LOL. IDK, maybe Cheaper By th Dozen 1 and 2.
    I don't like Twilight too much, just a tiny bit.
    I am in 5th grade.
    Gwen: I wish I could stay at age 8, but I am nine.
    Chrissa Maxwell because she was the first person to know my secret of being homeless besides my mom and she was the first one to EVER be nice to me besides my mom. I would be on Hawii. I would have to say...Bridge To Terabithia. I don't like Twilight at all! I am in grade 4
    Julie Lynn: I would stay at 10, Kit Kittredge and Ivy Ling, Kit; because she is my cousin, and Ivy; because she used to be my next-door neighbor until I moved to somewhere else in Cali. and then moved to Minnesota. My fav. movie is Alvin and the chipmunks 1 and the squeakuel. I LOVE Twilight! I am in grade 5.
    Rebecca: I don't really know, anything to be older than my sisters :D Mia St.Clair because..... DON'T KNOW :D Madagascar, Because of Winn Dixie. Never seen the movie or read the books, and I am in grade 3. Thanks and bye :D

    ReplyDelete